PRE AND POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow these instructions for 14 days after the procedure to improve and prolong your results. Not following the instructions can lead to increased risk for infection, scaring or pigmentation loss.
Avoid getting anything on the brows, including water, except for cleansing as directed. For the first day after your procedure, please gently blot your brows every hour, using sterile gauze and sterile water – this removes excess lymph fluids and helps to minimize scabbing while allowing for better pigment retention.
Cleansing: 2-3 hours post op, lightly/gently wash with slightly damp Q-tips and antibacterial soap – repeat wash at night. When washing please use minimal water and use a dabbing motion, no rubbing. Please avoid saturating area with water. After initial 3 days of washing, very sparingly apply thin application of aftercare balm with Q-tip (morning and night). This helps to hydrate the affected area. DO NOT PICK OR RUB THE AREA. Scabs and flakes must naturally fall off on their own.
- Do not soak treated area. For 30 days refrain from swimming, saunas, hot yoga, steam rooms and or sun beds.
- No exercise for 14 days
- Avoid direct sunlight. After 30 days use sunscreen to avoid fading from the sun
- No makeup should be applied to treated area. You may proceed to use makeup after 14 days or after scab/flakes fall off.
- Initially, after care balm and dial soap at the only usable products.
- DO NO RUB, TOUCH, PICK or SCRATCH treated area.
- If experiencing an itching sensation you may tap the treated area to help alleviate the itch sensation.
- If treated area gets wet during healing process, pat dry with towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using daily skin care products directly on area.
- Please avoid any other medical procedure until healing process is completed
- If you plan to give blood post op, please inform nurse as the microblading may affect the results.
- Call or email with questions (866)469-7746
WHAT TO EXPECT.
Initially, the treated area will appear more bold that usual as we’ve enhanced the area, deposited pigment to the skin which inevitably made them appear fuller. Post Op, the treated area may darken during the healing process-this is normal and wont remain permanent. Around 7-14 days look for scabbing/flaking. When flakes fall off, many times the pigment strokes appear very light or sometime it seems that they have disappeared. THIS IS NORMAL! This happens because there is still a thick layer of protective skin creating a veil over the pigment. Once you go through a skin cycle (4-6 weeks) the pigment will typically reappear but will be about 30-50% lighter than it was immediately after procedure.
- Do not use blood thinner medications and/or aspirin, vitamin E for 14 days prior to procedure.